Preparing you with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed to be effective, efficient, and ethical professionals in a diverse society is what Nazareth’s Speech Pathology Graduate Program is all about. From individualized programs to meet your specific interests, to extensive hands-on clinical experience, you’ll gain knowledge and practical skills to evaluate, treat, and advocate for individuals with communication and swallowing disorders.
The program is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology.
Program Highlights Program Website
- Individualized programs to meet your interests as you fulfill the certification standards required by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Opportunities for interprofessional collaboration across the School of Health and Human Services and the School of Education.
- Strong academic curriculum with a wide range of course offerings including current topics and specialty areas. (Concentration in working with individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing and individuals with autism spectrum disorders)
- Extensive clinical opportunities are available through our on-campus clinics, community outreach programs and a wide variety of external practical settings.
- Supportive and accessible faculty with a variety of research interests and clinical expertise.
- 100% employment rate after graduation.
- 100% pass rate on the Praxis Examination.
Lisa Durant-Jones, Ed.D., CCC-SLP
Additional contacts: Catherine Rasmussen, Ph.D., CCC-SLP