Step 1: Complete Application for Admission
Apply online. Please make sure that all necessary information is completed, including all required signatures.
Step 2: Send us your official transcript(s)
Attested/official transcript(s), examination results or certificate(s) from ALL institutions are required for admission.* Transcripts must be translated to English.
*A review of your transcript by a reputable evaluation service is required (such as World Education Service, Educational Credential Evaluations, or Josef Silny & Associates) at the expense of the student.
Step 3: Submit Original English Proficiency Exam Scores
Minimum Scores Required:
- TOEFL: 550 (paper), or 79 (internet-based) - with a minimum of 25 on the language speaking portion of the test (www.ets.org)
Nazareth College Institution Code for TOEFL: 2511
- IELTS: 6.5 (www.ielts.org)
Step 4: Submit Declaration of Finances and Bank Statements
- Needed to issue an I-20 (Required to obtain student visa).
- The form indicates the amount available to cover your expenses.
- Download the Declaration of Finances form.
International Admissions Filing Dates
|Application Deadline||April 1 (Fall), September 1 (Spring)|
|WES Evaluation||April 1 (Fall), September 1 (Spring)|
|TOEFL or EILTS Exam||April 1 (Fall), September 1 (Spring)|